Stick Family

Friday, April 16, 2010

Ace's Surgery

After a VERY rough night of crying and feeling very hopeless, I have decided that I need a break from this hospital room. I love my daughter and I have struggled with this decision, but I need to be at home with my boys...they need me right now, and there isn't really much I can do for Ashlyn. I just go back there every 3 hours to give them pumped breast milk, I sit and stare at her for 5-10 mins, and then I head back to the room. I am only allowed to hold her 2 times a day, and she is always so peacefully sleeping the other times I go and visit. So after a long talk with Philip and another long talk with my sister, I decided to spend most of my time at home and go visit her as much as I can. And I picked a good day to decide this, cause today Ace had a small outpatient surgery today. Philip accompanied him while I stayed home with Aidan. Philip said that Ace was a CHAMP. He did such a great job and was such a big boy. He was nothing but smiles when we went to go and pick him up :o) :o) and his first request was a purple shake from the Purple Cow, so we made a little trip there.

No comments: