Stick Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Caught Up With Life

I have neglected my blogging duties. Life has just taken ahold of the Johnson Household and I have put some projects on the back burner...and blogging was one of them :( But I have decided that blogging about our family is very important, it is important to keep all of our friends and family in the loop with our exciting adventures BUT it is also a very good way for me to journal and keep track of all the fun and exciting things we do as a family....and one day I can pass this blog down to the kiddos and let them experience all these adventures over again :) Life has a funny way of getting in the middle of Life ;) We get caught up in the everyday routine, we get caught up with work, or school and we forget to sit down, take a break, and appreciate all we have! I have promised myself that I am going to do just that from now on. Over the next week I am going to update the blog with some of our past adventures so STAY TUNED :)

No comments: