Stick Family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby Shower

Today was my baby shower and boy was it an AWESOME shower. The day didn't start out to good for me....I woke up with a HORRIBLE sore throat and cough.....but hubby made me Blueberry Pancakes and sent me back to bed after breakfast.....so I was allowed a little nap before my special day began. After my relaxing morning, me and my sister went out to lunch. It was so nice to eat in peace and have an adult conversations....sometimes I forget how to have those ;o) After lunch, we got some coffee and sat around talked some more.....nice times!!! Then we headed off to my shower. My very good friend Jennifer set up and hosted my BEAUTIFUL baby shower. It was even more beautiful than I have in visioned. I am so blessed to have such great family and friends in Arkansas :o) We sat around eating some good finger foods, played some cute shower games, and then I got to open some wonderful presents. Then there was the BEAUTIFUL cake.....that sure did give me a chocolate sugar rush :o) I had such a wonderful time.....and came home feeling a little bit better :o)









No comments: