Stick Family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

32 Weeks

This morning we had an ultra sound appointment....along with my 32 week OB appt. The ultrasound went good. Baby is still indeed a little girl (mama was having some weird dreams that she was in fact a "he") she is growing good and looking very healthy...so we are very happy about that :o) She is looking pretty big so far....already measuring 4 lbs and 11 oz......so I might be pushing out an 8 lb little girl! My ob appt went good too....blood pressure is good, no protein in urine, tummy measuring on tract! So now I will go and see my OB every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks. We are getting very excited in our household. This weekend I am planning on washing some of her clothes, putting her crib and bedding together....and maybe doing some more shoppping ;o) Ace came to me and asked me the other day......"Mom, it is taking a LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG, LONG time for my baby sister to come.....when is she going to get here???" I think he is ready for his little sister to arrive.....as for Aidan.....I think he has no clue how his little world is about to change!!!!

No comments: