Stick Family

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Magic Kingdom


On Tuesday we spent the day at the Magic Kingdom. We had an EXCELLENT time. I felt like such a little kid again. I think I had more fun than the kids did. We rode Splash Mountain and Space Mountain. We took Ace on Haunted Mansion, Winnie the Pooh ride, and the Go Karts. I think the BEST thing Ace got to see was the parade. His face would light up every time he would see a character. We had a very eventful day, and wanted to stay for the fireworks, but we were just TIRED. So we called it a night and headed back to the condo. We were close enough to the parks that we were able to see the fireworks from our balcony.


Philip, Me, and Ace
Me and my brother and sister

Ace clapping @ the parade

Minnie and Goofy

Is that who I think it is?

IT IS MICKEY :o)
Mickey Mouse
Aidan chilling during the parade

Like Father, Like Son

The Castle at Night

No comments: