Stick Family

Friday, October 24, 2008

Brotherly Love

I just wanted to let everyone know, that Ace is such a GREAT big brother. When I was pregnant with Aidan, I was a little worried about how Ace would react to a little brother. But, he just loves Aidan so much. Ace loves to help Mommy, change Aidan's diaper, he loves to put the pacifier in Aidan's mouth when he cries, if Aidan is crying....Ace will walk up to him and say "Shhh, no crying Aidan", or he will come up to me and say "Mommy, Aidan crying". Whenever I am sitting on the couch with Aidan, Ace loves to come and sit next to us, and he always wants to hold him :o) There have been a few times that Ace has been a little rough. The other night Aidan was on the floor, having tummy time and Ace was running around in circles, and he fell onto of Aidan. We just had to explain to him, that he had to be careful around his little brother. But the scary incident was yesterday morning. We were all in my room, getting ready for the day and out of the corner of my eye, I see Ace picking Aidan up, and before I could get there, he dropped him. He didn't mean any harm by it, he just wanted to pick his brother up. So we need to really keep our eyes on the two of them. Today, while we were driving in the car, Ace was talking and talking and talking....about what, I really couldn't tell you, but somewhere in the middle of his mumble jumble, I heard him say " I love you Aidan". My heart just melted :o) I am really happy that Ace loves his brother and that he is such a big boy. Just thought I would share some of those stories.

Watching some TV

Ace loves to feed Aidan

Where is Ace ?

Aidan LOVES his big brother

Ace LOVES his little brother

No comments: