Stick Family

Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Ace


Today my little baby turned 2, I can't believe that 2 years old I was in the hospital with this little bundle of joy. And now he is running around getting into all sorts of things. He is my little pride and joy :o) For his birthday celebration we invited some friends to meet up with us at the park. Ace loves to play with his friend Travis and I just LOVE to sit and talk and talk with my friend Melissa....so it is a win win situation for both of us. Ace had fun running around the park. Once we got home, Ace passed out for his nap...and I had to get ready for his birthday. My mother in law came over and helped me with Ace's cool Cars cake. I can't believe how LONG it took us to make that cake. But seeing Ace's face once he saw that cake....was well worth it. He just LOVED his Cars cake. After cake, he opened some presents and played with his toys till it was bed time. We are looking forward to his birthday party this Saturday.

No comments: