Stick Family

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Summer Over....School Time Started.....Time to BLOG (Maybe)

Shame on me for not keeping up with our family BLOG. But this mama has been so busy with 3 crazy kids at home :) We had a very fun filled yet relaxed summer at home! We had many days trips to Magic Springs and to Mid America Science Museum. We spent many days laying around the house in PJS watching Disney movies :) But now school has started PRAISE JESUS!!! And this is my 1 year with all 3 kiddos in school...what is a mother to do...pick up on my blogging...lol...probably NOT! I am Room Mom this year so I am sure I will be busy planning parties and attending field trips :) I have picked up 2 Bible Studies and also got a membership to the Y. So maybe in my spare time when I am not catching up on my trashy tv shows or cleaning house..maybe I will update the family BLOG lol

No comments: