Stick Family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pressure and BH Contractions

This morning I woke up feeling sorta achy and sore. I went about the day as normal....took care of the kids.....cleaned some of the house....did a couple loads of laundry. And then I started feeling worse. I was getting a lot of heavy pressure down below and I started to have some BH contractions. Nothing seemed to help....I tried walking, sitting, taking a hot shower....and nothing seemed to help. So I made an appt with my OB and he was able to see me right away. They took my blood pressure (which was normal), took a urine sample (which was normal), listened to the baby's heart beat (which sounded great), he then measured my belly and was a little shocked to see that I was only measuring 23 weeks. So he did an internal exam and was again shocked to find out that her head was right there. I was not dialated and my cervix was still really thick....so he wasn't to alarmed. He told me that I needed to take things really easy and just pace myself, I need to stay off my feet as much as possible and just get lots rest. So as of right now....Philip has resticted me to the couch as much as possible :o) The boys are taking things rather good....Ace is being such a trooper but Aidan thinks that he is now able to get into everything......lol....BOYS :o)

No comments: