Stick Family

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It is a GIRL

This morning we went in for our big ULTRASOUND :o) And were surprised to find out that we are expecting a baby girl :o) Now, she didn't really want to cooperate with us, so the Ultrasound Technician spent a lot of time trying to get her to uncross her legs. We didn't see any definite girl "parts" but we also didn't see ANY boys parts....so we are gonna take the Techs. word and say this one is a GIRL....but you NEVER know ;o) This will be the first Granddaughter on both sides of the family and will be the first Great Granddaughter from Phil's mother's side. So we are very excited about this great news. Philip and I are both a little lost when it comes to girls, and we are sorta nervous, but I think we will do just fine! I am having a field day planning the nursery....so many options to choose from! The baby is looking VERY healthy on the ultrasound she is measuring almost 2 lbs now and I am measuring a week ahead. But the doc still wants to stick with the May 5, 2010 due date. I will keep everyone updated on the pregnancy and our nursery transformation.



 

 
Looks like a girl to me :o)

No comments: