Stick Family

Friday, January 9, 2009

Aidan's 4 month check up


Today I took Aidan in for his 4 month check up. And BOY do I have myself a BIG boy. He weighs a whopping 18 lbs, which puts him in the 90th percentile for weight. He is only in the 25 percentile for height, but Philip and I do know how to make some SHORT babies :o) I still am in shock at how much this little boy weighs. He is already growing OUT of his 6-9 months clothes. I give it another week or two and he will be 9-12 month clothes. Other than that, his check up was GREAT. He did have to get 4 shots, which he wasn't too fond of, but he was a trooper. I am still amazed how time seems to be flying by, it still feels like it was yesterday that we were in the hospital getting ready for his arrival. And now he is trying to sit up on his own, starting to roll over, laughing, etc. He is turning into a big boy :o( Aidan and Ace are getting along GREAT. Ace still loves his little brother. He will sit there and talk to him all the time. Aidan has started babbling, and at times I will walk in and see Ace sitting next Aidan, and they are talking away. No ones seems to understand what they are saying to one another.....but they sure do understand each other :o) They are going to be GREAT pals.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

hahaha... I LOVE HIS CHEEKS! He is too cute! How does he like his bumbo?