Stick Family

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aidan 5 months old

Well, Aidan turned 5 months old. Not much has changed since his last appt. He is still a BIG boy. He little tummy and chunky cheeks just crack me up. He still hasn't been able to roll over yet. He will try and get half way there, but his arm will get stuck under his BIG belly :o) He is still my little baby. I don't know why I baby him so much. I am still breastfeeding, and next month I THINK I will start him on solids. But we shall see. He is still sleeping in the same room as Phil and I....we have moved him out of our bed :o) But I can't seem to let go, and put him in the crib in his room :o( I do TRY, I will start out the night by feeding him, and then lay him in his crib, and after tossing and turning (me of course), and CONSTANT checking on him (and mind you he is asleep or just laying in bed content) I will finally go in his room, and bring him back into our bed room. I am not ready to let go yet :o) He is still my little baby.

No comments: