Stick Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of School

Today I sent both of my boys off to school. It was a bittersweet ordeal. They were both so excited to start school but mama was not ready for them leave. Last night Mama got a little chocked up reading a story about the 1st day of Kindergarten...so this morning Ace asked me if I was gonna cry when I dropped him off....I promised him that I wouldn't lol. Aidan was the first to get dropped off and he did AWESOME...he didn't cry one bit....he ran off and started playing with the kids. I was happy that he did so well but was a little bummed that he was too busy to say goodbye . Then it was off to take Ace to Kindergarten...this morning I walked him into the Cafeteria so that he knew where he was suppose to go :) He sat at his table and we all waited for the bell to ring. He was such a big boy..he said he was a little nervous but that he was 6 now and that he was a BIG kid :) :) So now it is just Ashlyn Mae and Mama at home on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and boy do we have FUN on our GIRLS DAYS :)



My Babies :)
 

My Big Kindergartener
 
 
Ace's First Day of Kindergarten
 
 
Aidan's First Day of Pre-School
 
 
My Big Boys
 

 My Loves :)
 


 Daddy and his boys


Aidan and Ms. Britany
 

Ace and Ms. Douglas

No comments: