Stick Family

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ashlyn Mae is 2

My little girl is growing up so fast. I can not believe that it has already been 2 years since we welcomed her into the world. It has been so refreshing raising a little girl...I am no longer alone in this house of boys lol. Although I will say that I was not ready for the constant attitude and temper tantrums that little girls throw. I do enjoy all the tea parties, cuddling, singing, putting make up on, etc :)

This past weekend we celebrated her 2nd birthday with family and friends at the park. It was a small party but lots of fun for her :) She enjoyed running around with the boys and sure did LOVE her Elmo cake....until she tried to put out the candle with her fingers...eeekkk...kinda scary! Ashlyn Mae was a very lucky girl because Grandma and cousin Adam were in town for her birthday :)








No comments: