Stick Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chuck E Cheese

One evening I asked Ace where he wanted to take Phil for Father's Day and his response to me was "Mommy I think we should take him to Chuck E Cheese....I love that place and since I love that place....I know Daddy will love that place". So I told Philip about our little conversation and he thought that spending the day at Chuck E Cheese would be a GREAT way to celebrate Father's Day!!!! I am married to one AWESOME man...rather then spend the day by himself doing his hobbies....he would rather spend it with his family :) So we took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday and boy did they have a good time :) We ate lots of pizza and played lots of games and we even met a future Packers player. So all in all we had a wonderful Father's Day!

No comments: