Stick Family

Monday, June 1, 2009

Update on MOVE

Phil spent the last week in Hot Springs, AR. He wanted to drive down one or our cars (so he didn't have to tow it behind our HUGE U-haul). While he was in Hot Springs, he met with the rental office and signed the lease for our house and paid the next two months of rent....so the house is OFFICIALLY ours :o) We are going to be 7 houses down from my sister....I CAN'T WAIT :o) Phil also met with a couple of the dealerships in Hot Springs and Little Rock. He got a GREAT job offer to work at the Mazda Dealership in Little Rock (which is only a 40 mile commute). His speciality is working on Hyundai's but at his last job he had to work on Mazda and Hyundai, so he is happy that he will be working on cars that he is somewhat familiar with. The dealership he will be working at also has a sister Hyundai dealership and he is hoping that a spot will open up there so he can one day transfer. But as for now, we are just happy to have a house and a job :o) I can't believe how fast this past month has flown by. I can't believe that we will be leaving VA next Tuesday :o( I am really going to miss my friends, but I am VERY happy to start our life in AR.

No comments: